What do I need to bring when I come camping at Tall Trees Moggs Creek?
- Warm and comfortable clothes and shoes
- Food and drinks
- Ice and an esky if you want to keep things cold
- Torch (one lantern is provided to each tent)
Is there electricity?
- No, Tall Trees Camping is blissfully free of electricity! No TVs, wi-fi or computers!
Can I drink the water?
- Yes! Tank water is fresh and safe to drink.
How can I charge my mobile phone?
- At the moment we don't have a mobile phone charging facility but we are looking into it. Best to bring your phone fully charged and use a car charger if you have access to one.
Where can I park my car?
- There is car parking on site approximately 50-100 metres from the tent sites.
Can I lock my tent?
- Each tent is provided with a padlock combination. You will be provided with the code for this and can use it to lock your tent if you'd like to while you are out.
How many people can sleep in one tent?
Each tent is set up for two people with two single stretchers and comfortable mattresses. There is room for one child in the tent - and we can set this mattress up for you for an additional charge.
If you are travelling with more children, who require their own bed, we suggest booking two tents - one for each adult and child/ren or if the children are old enough and comfortable to sleep in their own tent, it would be perfect to have a kids tent and an adults tent! We can make sure you are in tents next to each other.
Can I book a group stay at Tall Trees?
- Yes! Please contact us directly about group bookings. Please see here for information group accommodation.
Is food provided?
- Please contact us if you’d like to arrange a breakfast basket or a BBQ pack. See information on our food hampers here.
What about tea and coffee?
We provide tea, filter coffee and instant coffee, sugar and milk for campers. There is a kettle you can use on the gas BBQ to boil water.
Can I have a campfire?
- Yes! As long as it’s not a total fire ban day, there are two spots for a campfire - including one undercover.
What are the bathroom facilities like?
Tall Trees Campers have access to a renovated bathroom with a hot shower, toilet and basin. Towels are provided but please bring your own toiletries. See the photo on our facilities gallery page.
Can I walk to the beach?
- Moggs Creek beach is a 15 minute walk. For a surf life saving patrolled beach, please go to Fairhaven - 2 minutes by car, or 25 minutes by foot. Please bring your own beach towel.
Where are the nearest shops?
- Aireys Inlet is a 5 minute drive away and has cafes, restaurants, a pub, a general store, take-away shops, bakery, pharmacy and book shop.
- Anglesea and Lorne are both 15 minute drives and both have supermarkets as well as many other cafes, stores and restaurants
Are dogs allowed?
- Unfortunately dogs are not permitted at Tall Trees Camping. Please contact us for suggestions of dog kennels nearby.